Pasante Female Stimulating Orgasmic Gel
Pasante Stimulate is a soft gel that when applied will heighten sensitivity. 32% of women do not orgasm every time they have sex, and Pasante Stimulate is designed to help this 32% climax and increase the pleasure of the remaining 68% who do orgasm everytime they have sex.
Use Pasante Stimulate to help you achieve a screaming, earth-shattering orgasm every time which is great for you, great for your partner, and great for your relationship.
Supplied in a 75ml pump pot bottle.
Pasante Flavoured Lube
Longer lasting water-based lubrication with a juicy flavour. Clear and pH balanced for perfect synergy with your body. Apply a small amount to the area you wish to lubricate, vary the amount to achieve the desired lubrication.
Should the lubrication decrease, reactivate with a few drops of water or apply further lubrication.
Pasante Gentle Light
Great lubrication with a light formula that never goes tacky. Clear, odourless and pH balanced for perfect synergy with your body. Pasante Gentle Light lube can be reactivated with a few drops of water.
Pasante Magic Delay
Pasante Magic Delay is a delay effect lubricant. Pasante Delay will give you extended pleasure and intensely sensual experience.
Pasante TLC is a silky lube with a water and silicone formula for longer lasting pleasure. The Pasante TLC lube can be reactivated with a few drops of water.
Pasante Wild Strawberry is a flavoured lube that has a sweet fruity fragrance. It’s a water-based formula for gentle lubrication, clear, fruity and mouthwatering.
Can be reactivated with a few drops of water, supplied in a 75ml pump bottle.